In this intriguing class, one of our expert private chefs will unlock the mysteries of basic Indian, Moroccan, and Middle Eastern influenced cuisine. We’ll talk about these rich and ancient cultures and the mysterious flavors and spices of their traditional cuisines. This highly educational and informative hands-on class is sure to spike your curiosity and and unlock your creativity in brand new ways. Your menu will include:
- Warm Potato-and-Pea Curry Puffs with Exotic Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Traditional Lamb or Chicken Tagine with Fragrant Spices
- Saykout Cous Cous with Dates
- Marrakesh Almond Rice Pudding with Honey and Chopped Pistachios
- Menu substitutions available upon request
Prices are not valid for San Francisco Bay Area, New York City, Long Island, or Hamptons areas. Please call our office at 1-866-321-CHEF to purchase gift certificates for these locations.